Cauliflower is super healthy. Now, in autumn and winter, this local vegetable is in season and tastes particularly delicious.
- 200 g cauliflower
- 2 Eggs
- salt and pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- Clean the cauliflower and cut into 2 cm florets
- Heat coconut oil in a coated, oven-safe pan
- Fry the cauliflower in it over medium heat
- Season the cauliflower with nutmeg, salt, pepper and parsley
- Whisk eggs and spread in the pan
- Let the frittata set briefly on the stove, put in the oven at 180 degrees and leave in the oven for approx. 15-20 minutes until the eggs are completely set.
If you do not have an ovenproof pan, the frittata can also be prepared in an ordinary coated pan. However, the frittata must be seared on both sides so that the eggs are completely set.