- 4 Eurodiet keto wraps
- 150 g beef rump steak cut into slices
- 1 red onion cut into slices
- 1 green bell pepper cut into slices
- 1 red bell pepper cut into slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into slices
- 1 Tomato cut into slices
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Paprika powder
- Chili chipotle powder
- Heat the oil in a coated pan. When the oil is hot, add the rump steak cut into strips. Fry the meat strips well on all sides.
- Add the onions, cut into wedges, to the meat in the pan. Then add the peppers and tomato strips. Fry the whole thing about 5. Season to taste with salt, pepper, paprika and chili powder.
- Write the iceberg lettuce in fine strips.
- Heat the wraps on a baking sheet in the oven for 3 minutes at 160 ° C.
- Take the warm wraps out of the oven and place on a plate. Cover with the lettuce and the fried filling and fold as desired.